2019sat12oct9:00 amsat6:00 pmM - Achieving Growth (Managers and Supporters) Training Module9:00 am - 6:00 pm Oxfordshire Scouts Adult Training Centre, Blackbird Leys Road, OX4 6HWEvent Type :Adult Training
By booking a place on this course you are registering your interest to attend this course, we will be in touch within 10 days of you registering. Achieving Growth Objectives - By the
By booking a place on this course you are registering your interest to attend this course, we will be in touch within 10 days of you registering.
Objectives – By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Produce an effective development plan to identify and promote growth in local Scouting.
- Plan and use effective recruitment techniques.
- Identify situations where change is needed and apply effective change management techniques to local Scouting situations.
- Identify opportunities for flexible volunteering and support, and practice this in the recruitment and retention of adult Members.
- Identify steps to implement their personal action plan.
The following Independent Learning Units are recommended as pre-course learning, if they are relevant to your role:
- Project Management
- Getting the Word Out
- Planning for Growth
- Leading Local Scouting
- Finding Appointing and Welcoming Volunteers
- Keeping Developing and Managing Volunteers
- Enabling Change
- Financial and Physical Resources
- Decision Making
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Oxfordshire Scouts Adult Training Centre
Blackbird Leys Road, OX4 6HW