Nights Away Notification

If you are organising a night away or residential event you need to notify your District commissioner for approval using the below form.

Nights Away Permit Application
Adventurous Activity Permit Application

Duke of Edinburgh Enrollment

Register to do D of E with your local explorer Scout Group here.